Think you’re the best Paladins player on Xbox One or PlayStation 4? It’s time to prove it.
Today we’re thrilled to announce the $250,000 Paladins Console Series, powered by Mixer.
The Paladins Console Series is open to all console players from North America and Europe. Just grab four friends and your controller, and you could win big.
Teams will compete in a series of 12 monthly tournaments, scheduled from October 2017 through October 2018. Each monthly tournament will consist of three weeks of open bracket play, offering Crystal prizing and qualifying the top 8 teams in each region. Those top 8 teams will then face off in the monthly finals with cash on the line.
We’ll be giving away $19,000 and more than 84,000 Crystals to Paladins Console Series competitors every single month. And the best Paladins Console Series teams will earn invites to compete at LANs including the inaugural Paladins Console World Championship at Hi-Rez Expo 2018!
Looking for your share of the prize money? It’s easy to play: Just form your team and visit the PaladinsWorld Discord channel at discord.gg/PaladinsWorld
Want to see the best compete? The Paladins Console Series will be presented exclusively on the PaladinsGame Mixer channel every weekend, starting Saturday Oct. 21 at 11 a.m. EDT. European PlayStation 4 and Xbox One matches will be broadcast at 11 a.m. EDT every Saturday, while North American matches will air at 11 a.m. EDT on Sundays.
FORMAT AND INFORMATION:
The Paladins Console Series will feature at least THREE (3) console LANS in 2018!
- 1 Week Single Elimination – top 4 teams advance to Monthly Finals
- Week 1 – Seed 1, 2, 3 and 4 qualify
- Bronze match is held to determine seeding
- 2 Weeks – Single Elimination – Top 2 advance to Monthly Finals
- Week 1 – Seed 5 & 6 qualify
- Week 2 – Seed 7 & 8 qualify
- 1 Week – Monthly Finals – Single Elimination – 8 Teams
Tournament Format: (All Weeks)
- Round 1 through Quarter-Finals: Best of 3
- Semifinals: Best of 5
- Finals: Best of 5
- Teams acquire points every week for soft seeding and crystal rewards
– 1st: 100 points
– 2nd: 60 points
– 3rd: 40 points
– 4th: 25 points
– 5th – 8th: 10 points
– 9th – 16th: 5 points
– 17th-32nd- 2 points
- Soft-seeding will occur for all participating teams for each consecutive week.
Each qualifying week leading up to the finals;
1st: 800 crystals per player
2nd: 600 crystals per player
3rd: 400 crystals per player
4th: 400 crystals per player
10 points = 150 crystals
5 points = 75 crystals
2 points = 50 crystals
- Can only redeem points for crystals if you didn’t place top 4 for that week.
- Points redeemed and crystals paid out at the end of each phase
NA/EU/ Prizing – per console per region:
For Monthly Finals (every 4th week)
5th: $250 + 500 crystals per player
6th: $250 + 500 crystals per player
7th: $250 + 500 crystals per player
8th: $250 + 500 crystals per player
TOTAL: $4,750 per region per console per month
$19,000 total prizing per month
84,000 crystals per month total + redeemed crystal amount
- Check-ins: 10:00am EDT (4:00pm CEST) to 11:00am EDT (5:00pm CEST)
- Play time: 11:00am EDT (5:00pm CEST)
- Check-ins: 1:00pm EDT (7:00pm CEST) to 2:00pm EDT (8:00pm CEST)
- Play time: 2:00pm EDT (8:00pm CEST)
Here is the play time schedule breakdown for the first 3 phases of competition:
Phase 1: Matches start October 20th (EU xbox/ps4 day 1, NA xbox/ps4 day 2)
Open Bracket, October 20 – 21 – Test week – Heavy crystal prizing
Open Bracket, October 27 – 28 – Test week – Heavy crystal prizing
Phase 2: Matches start November 1st (EU xbox/ps4 day 1, NA xbox/ps4 day 2)
**Qualifying month for Hi-Rez Expo**
Open Bracket, qualifies 4 teams: November 3 – 4
Open Bracket, qualifies 2 teams: November 10 – 11
Open Bracket, qualifies 2 teams: November 17 – 18
Phase 2 Finals: November 24 – 25
Phase 3: Matches start January 16th (EU xbox/ps4 day 1, NA xbox/ps4 day 2)
Open Bracket, qualifies 4 teams: December 1 – 2
Open Bracket, qualifies 2 teams: December 8 – 9
Open Bracket, qualifies 2 teams: January 12- 13
Phase 3 Finals: January 19 – 20