Grab your rifles, snakes & mirrors and get ready for the long anticipated paladins 1v1 tournament! The tournament is divided into two parts; The first week we have the Qualifiers, the next week we’ll have the Play-Offs with the top 8 players of the previous week. Read below for more information. The sign-up process is explained at the bottom.
- November 19th & November 20th for the Qualifiers.
- November 26th & November 27th for the Play-Offs
- Europe (Saturday): Check-ins open at 2:00pm CET and close at 3:00pm CET. Tournament starts at 3:15pm CET. (8:00am EDT/9:00am EDT)
- North America (Sunday): Check-ins open at 10:00am EDT and close at 11:00am EDT Tournament starts at 11:15am EDT. (4:00pm CET/5:00pm CET)
- Europe will broadcast on Saturday’s while North America will broadcast on Sunday’s.
- The Deathmatch Qualifiers on November 19th & November 20th will not be broadcasted.
- The Deathmatch Play-Offs on November 26th & November 27th will be broadcasted and starts at:
- Saturday: Broadcast starts at 3:30pm CET. (9:30am EDT)
- Sunday: Broadcast starts at 11:30pm EDT. (5:30am EDT)
- Broadcasted on: http://www.twitch.tv/paladinsgame
- Qualifiers: One (1) weekend of open bracket play where players play up to the round of 8. All players that make it into the ro8 are invited to play in the Play-Offs.
- For the Qualifiers all games will be played in a Best of 3 (Bo3) format.
- Play-Offs: One (1) weekend of finals with eight (8) total players competing.
- For the Play-Offs all games will be played in a Best of 3 (Bo3) format.
- Qualifiers (Week 1): Front Line champions are banned in this competition. Please pick a Flank, Damage or Support champion instead. Picking a Front Line champion will result in a DQ.
- Play-Offs (Week 2): All champions are allowed. We are however introducing Champion Bans. Both players ban out two Champions each, then pick the Champion they’re playing with. Mirror matches are allowed.
- Winner of a match-up is required to post a screenshot of the post-game scoreboard in the #tournamentscreenshots tab on our Discord Server.
- A game is only completed when a player reaches 4 in-game points.
- 1st Place: 1200 Crystals + Random Skin Pack
- 2nd Place: 800 Crystals + Random Skin Pack
- 3rd Place: 400 Crystals + Random Skin Pack
- 4th Place: Random Skin Pack
- Join the Official PaladinsWorld Discord Server.
- Message “Dave | Onylight” (Head Admin) to receive your correct role.
- If unavailable, message one of the staff members instead.
- A link to the check-in form will be posted when the check-ins open.
- Check-in and wait until the check-ins close. Brackets will be posted shortly after.