- Every team must read, understand and agree to the rules for participation in the Paladins Qualifiers (the “Rules”). Thereafter, each player is expected and required to abide by the Rules, and any failure to follow them will result in punitive measures, including but not limited to all items listed in Section 4.8.
- Each player may only use their own account.
- Each player’s account must be level 30 in order to participate in any official Hi-Rez Studios competition.
- Each player must be thirteen (13) years of age or older pursuant to the Paladins Terms of Service.
- Each team must have five (5) players present throughout the entire tournament, regardless of whether the team is currently playing, waiting to play, or otherwise occupied.
- Each team must have one designated person, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older, responsible for distributing any cash prizing (the “Manager”). This can be the same player as the Team Captain (as defined in Section 3.2) or another person entirely.
- Each recipient of tournament payments must fill out the proper US tax forms in order to receive any earned prize money
- Each team is required to only play with members who have been checked-in by the time defined in Section 3.4c.
- Teams and players may only participate in the Paladins Qualifiers event that is within their own region.
- Players may only participate in one (1) regions Paladins Qualifiers at one time. (ie a Russian player may participate in the European tournament but not both simultaneously).
- Players may only compete in one (1) HiRez Official Tournament series at one time.
- Champions, Cards, or other In-Game content may be banned throughout anytime of the Paladins Qualifiers. Teams will be made aware of such bans at the earliest convenience of a Hi-Rez Administrator.
- Certain areas within maps are illegal to go with any champion in Paladins. It will be up to an administrator’s discretion on which areas are illegal to move, play, etc and players will be given this information before the start of the tournament.
- Players may not change their in-game names, clan names or clan tags at any point without Hi-Rez Studios permission.
- Hi-Rez Studios has the right to deem any name or tag inappropriate. If a name or tag is flagged inappropriate, teams or players must change it to something that is approved before he/she may be able to compete.
- Hi-Rez Studios holds the right to deny any representation of unwanted sponsors which can include, but not limited to: Gambling Sites, drugs, illegal activity, pornography, tobacco, competitors.
- Players may only use in-game names with characters A-Z or 0-9. No special characters may be used.
- Players may only compete in one (1) HiRez Official Tournamet at one time.
- Any player that qualifies for the Master’s Qualifiers will be ineligible to compete in any other Hi-Rez Studios Official Tournament Series.
- Teams must hold an appropriate name. Any team attempting to sign up for a tournament with a name deemed unsuitable will be asked to create a new team in-game in order to participate.
- Teams may not change their team’s name without bringing it to an Admin’s attention.